I found quite a few illustrations online for building drawers. This was one task I felt a little intimidated by as I had never built a set of drawers. I used the first drawer as my prototype. The drawer worked out perfectly so I cut all of the pieces for the rest of the drawers to save time setting and re-setting the saw. Everything went well with the Kreg jig as a fastening default. After all of the drawers were sanded and varnished I attached self closing drawer sliders. Getting the sliders working smoothly was a piece of cake for all but one drawer. One of my dividers was a little out of square, but I managed to adjust the sliders to make things work. It might seem like a small thing to someone who has purchased a set of ready made cabinets, but every time I open and close one of these drawers I take special delight in how good they look and how smoothly they operate.