I just downloaded a phone app to facilitate quick posts of progress. Maybe this will mean regular updates.
The whirlpool tub is a much larger project than anticipated. This project has required a lot of planning.
I finished cutting every tile prior to mixing the thinset. After the tiles on the island are set, I can drop the tub back in, level it and secure it.
A few more hours with wiring and plumbing and it can be tested. I have decided to build pine panels for skirting the island so there is access all the way around the tub. Lots of plumbing on this tub means more potential for a seal to fail somewhere. On a third floor that could mean disaster if I spring a leak.